The iconic wave-shaped Jumeirah Beach Hotel is a firm favourite with guests who visit time and time again. Situated on a private beach with a stunning view of the iconic Burj Al Arab and next to the Wild Wadi Waterpark which guests have complimentary access to. Board basis includes room only, bed & breakfast and half board which includes buffet breakfast at the hotel, plus a choice of lunch or dinner which is available on a dine-around basis at a selection of over 40 restaurants within the Jumeirah resorts: Madinat Jumeirah, Jumeirah Creekside Hotel, Jumeirah Emirates Towers and Jumeirah Zabeel Saray.
Located just 20 minutes from downtown Dubai you get the best of both a beach resort as well as easy access to the best restaurants shopping malls and outdoor activities. The Souk Madinat Jumeirah is a pleasant 10-minute walk away.
There are 618 rooms, suites and villas. All rooms are sea-facing with air-conditioning, interactive HD LCD TV, complimentary WiFi access, tea/coffee-making facilities, safe, mini-bar (charges apply), bathroom and iron & ironing board.
Guests staying in a Club Room or Suite receive Club Lounge Benefits including:
* Priority check-in/check out
* Luxurious in-room amenities and tea and coffee facilities in the room
* Breakfast in the lounge, Kitchen Connection or in-room dining
* All-day complimentary tea, coffee, and soft drinks in the lounge
* Afternoon tea in the lounge from 15.00 – 17.00 daily
* Happy hour in the lounge served with pre-dinner drinks and canapes from 18.00 – 20.00 daily
Complimentary Wi-Fi in the car, lounge and room
* Selection of international newspapers and magazines plus mobile newspaper app
Premium Leisure Club Lounge has a dedicated area for adults (over 16 years) and a separate area for families.
Not sure where to go? Here is our selection of hotels to inspire.
7 Cumbrian House,
217 Marsh Wall,
© Copyright 2024 Adored Holidays | A part of 360 Travel Group Ltd. All rights reserved | ATOL No. 12046